In this post, I am going to share with you an absolutely killer Gooogle keyword search tip to find weak websites with high traffic and beat out your competitors in a quick and smart way in 2021.
If you’re into finding less saturated market niches, you understand how important it is to plan, research, and target the right keywords on your content and SEO.
So, why am I sharing this with you? Well, there are so many blogs, market niches, and unexplored keywords out there that sharing my secret with a few more people won’t make much difference.
To demonstrate this keyword search tip, I am going to look for Amazon affiliate websites that have high traffic but weak backlinks profile.
I don’t want to waste much time on the Intro so let’s get to work:
- Open your browser, go to google.com, and search for:
site:.com IS A PARTICIPANT IN THE AMAZON SERVICES LLC ASSOCIATES PROGRAM, AN AFFILIATE ADVERTISING PROGRAM
2. Click on the Settings and select Search Settings from the drop-down menu
3. On the Search Settings page, make sure you select 100 for the Results per page, as shown below.
Note: if you are targeting a specific country, refine your search by navigating down the page and make your language.
Click Save to save your new settings.
4. I prefer to crawl results for the past 24 hours but feel free to experiment with other time frames too.
Note: if you cannot see your time selection drop-down, click on Tools next to Settings.
5. You should see 100 results on your search now. Select all Google results by clicking CTRL + A (on Windows) or Command + A (on Mac), and copy the selection. Now head over Noteparse and past the content in the text box.
Scroll down and copy all the website addresses under the Links section.
6. Now go to Ahrefs Batch Analysis and paste all the links.
Note: you need an Ahrefs subscription to Batch Analyse. If you don’t have an Ahrefs account, You can use this method with https://neilpatel.com/backlinks/ or https://neilpatel.com/ubersuggest/ and analyze 1 domain at a time.
7. Sort the websites by the Referring Domains and look for the websites with high traffic and low RDs.
Check this Amazon Affiliate website I found! Do you know how much effort you need to put into finding a site like this without knowing how to?
If you wonder why this is such a big deal, think for a second. You just found a website with high traffic, a weak backlinks profile that can be easily over-ranked.
This keyword strategy works great with Ads monetized websites or blogs as well. To search for such sites, use the same method explained above with phrases like “gadget + guest post,” “travel + guest post,” “food + guest post,” etc. The more creative you are here, the greater your chance to find loads of non-competitive sites on the Internet that can be easily taken over.
I used this method extensively in 2020 to monetize 3 new websites in 2 different niches in a bit over 5 months.
If you found this keyword search strategy useful, do me a small favor and share this article with your friends and colleagues.
You may also like to read: How to Grow YouTube Channel Fast (2021)