Looking for a cool way to index your backlinks fast, in 2021? This post is for you!
You worked night and day to create your backlinks.
And now you’re waiting for Google to index your backlinks. And wait…, and wait… It doesn’t have to be that way. This post will show you how to index your backlinks and URL web 2.0s – the fast way. In fact, if you found this post, it’s because I used the same method I’m about to explain in a moment.
This indexing method works in 99% of the cases. The 1% refers to the following scenarios:
- Google penalized your website.
- You’re using a no-index tag for your page.
- Your page has no content; therefore, nothing to index.
Note: This process includes two stages. Follow both steps to get your backlinks index faster.
- Write a new article with around 1000 words relevant to the niche/backlinks you’re using.
- Head over to medium.com and sign up for an account.
- On Medium, click on Story > New Story and paste the article you wrote. Add your links using your anchor texts.
- Do some post cosmetics: bold some text, add 1-2 images. Then, add a few links to authority websites in your niche. Note: for an article of 1000 words, I advise using no more than 7 links in total (including your links).
- Place a link per paragraph, leaving a paragraph without any link in between. This way, the link placement looks natural. You can use “Find out more” or “Read here.” then place a link.
- Add some relevant tags to your article to help the post index faster than click Publish.
- Close the browser tab you used to post your article.
Wait, this process is not yet over.
- Open a new browser tab.
- Head over to google.com
- Type: https://medium.com <your keyword> and click on a top post.
- Go to the post’s comment section and paste your link used in the First stage – Step 3. If you have multiple links, you can paste about 3 links without having your post flagged or removed.
- Add some popular tags, your tags, and Publish your comment.
Google favors high authority websites, like Medium, for priority indexing. When Google crawls your post, it will index your links too. And this happens pretty fast.
I use this method for all my websites, and it takes about 48 hours to get my links to index by Google. I never had one link that was ignored by Google doing so.
I hope you found this post useful. Let me know if this method helped you index your backlinks fast.
You may also like to read: 6 Ways to Increase Website Traffic in 2021